Historical facts of Arab World Institute
Arab World Institute is the institute which is established during the 1980s in the Paris. This is the institute to promote the cultural and spiritual values of the Arab countries. This provides the platform for the promotion and recognition of the culture of the Arab people to the world. It is designed with the beautiful architecture to inspire the world with the Arab culture. This institute was established by the agreement of the France with 18 Arab countries to show the cultural values of the Arab. The architecture of the building is designed with the ceramic walls. These walls are lightened by the aluminum lights in the balconies. Arab World Institute has two faces. There is a river on the north side of the Arab World Institute, and the building is covered with the sheet of glass. Glass sheets are covered by the edges of the ceramic images. This presents the beautiful cultural and modern view of the Arab world. On the south side of the Arab World Institute, the wall is covered with the latticed screen. This latticed screen is found on the balconies of the Arab World Institute. Some cultural and spiritual events are held in the Arab World Institute each year. Lenses on the screens of the walls are found to control the light of the screen. Lenses of the screen are made of the aluminum and arranged in the geometric pattern. This is the most adorable Institute in the Paris designed by the French architect.
Historical facts of the Arab World Institute
- Millions of the visitors visit the Arab World Institute each year. This shows the civilized culture of the Arab people. Some of the historical facts of the Arab World Institute are:
- Arab World Institute is architecture by the French architect.
- During the government of France, it was realized the lack of a platform to show the culture of the Arab people. This was the main reason for the establishment of the Arab World Institute.
- France made an agreement with the 18 countries including the Spain to build this institute.
- Arab World Institute was established in the 1980s during the reign of the French
- Arab World Institute was established in front of the La Grande Mosque in Paris.
- The architecture of the building is inspired by the historical culture of the Arab. The theme of the building was the spiritual architecture of Arab along with the modern aluminum screens with lenses to control the light of the screen. Walls of the Arab World Institute is covered by the ceramic material along with the latticed screen.
Arab World Institute has the museum to show the art and fun of the Arab culture. Art galleries of the museum are designed with the Arab artisans with Arab culture art. Arab World Institute does not only promote the cultural values of the Arab but also the technology and science aspects in front of the world. Travelers find the Museum of the Arab World Institute as the most famous and culture representing place when they travel to the Paris.